Robust UI e-book
- Prevent the afternoon tap on the shoulder or slack ping about a critical bug in a feature you released last week.
- Everything you need in one place so you don't have to scrounge around 20 different blog posts to get productive with component testing.
- Master a TDD-like approach, and see the benefits people who don't write UI code are always talking about.
Learn the fundamentals
- Integration tests for testing components and their dependencies
- Unit tests that don't accidentally test dependencies
- How to best leverage mocks and spies to test your components
- How to test behavior instead of implementation to allow some flexibility in your code and ensure it does what users want
- How best to test component implementation when it's your only choice
Then learn strategies for specific contexts
- Strategies for testing visual graphs made with SVG
- Testing with Redux connected components
- Testing with components using Apollo
- Testing components that use common third party libraries without reinventing the wheel
- Strategies for automated visual testing of components
To be released in November