Robust UI e-book
- Prevent the afternoon tap on the shoulder or slack ping about a critical bug in a feature you released last week.
- Avoid the dread you feel when a new feature needs to be added to that part of the code.
- Everything you need in one place so you don't have to scrounge around 20 different blog posts to get productive with component testing.
Get an early access copy for free
Robust UI Covers
- How to structure your tests in a maintainable way
- When mocking is appropriate for component tests
- How to write component tests for component variations
- Sane testing of React Hooks
- Strategies for testing Compound Components
- Strategies for visual testing of components with Storybook